The information presented on or through the Sites is made available solely for general information purposes. ZO reserves the right to update, amend or withdraw the Sites, and any services or materials ZO may provide on the Sites, in ZO’s sole discretion without notice. ZO does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided on the Sites. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. If any information on the Sites is incorrect, incomplete, or out of date, ZO is not bound by such information. ZO may have more accurate information than what is displayed on the Site, and information displayed on the Sites is not a waiver of ZO’s right to use more accurate information for any purposes.
Your Use of the Sites
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you. You represent and warrant that you will not sell, share, or disclose your password to others, and will not otherwise provide any other person with access to the Sites or portions of it using your account. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer.
In addition, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 16 years of age.
- You will not use the Sites, including by uploading User Generated Content, in any way or for any purpose that is unlawful, fraudulent, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, violent, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate as determined by ZO in its sole discretion.
- You will not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute any information, software, or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You will not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute any content that contains personal information about any individual, violates the privacy/publicity of any other individual or entity, or anything that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential.
- You will not transmit through the Sites any unauthorized communication, including but not limited to bulk or “junk” emails, chain letters, spam, or any advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation; or interfere with, disrupt, or create undue burden on the Sites or the networks or services connected to the Sites by means including, but not limited to, hacking into the Sites or using the Sites to send unsolicited emails or other communications.
- You will not crawl, scrape, or use other automated means like “spiders” and “robots” to access or collect data from the Sites.
- You will not, and will not attempt to, circumvent any of the Sites’ security measures, reverse engineer any portion of the Sites, obtain the Sites’ source code, or create back doors or any form of unauthorized access to the Sites.
- You will not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses, corrupted files, Trojan horses, worms, or any other computer code, software, files, or programs which might interrupt, limit, or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or that may adversely affect the operation or features of the Sites.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Sites and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (“Site Content”) are owned by ZO, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The ZO Skin Health, Inc. name, the terms ZO, ZO SKIN HEALTH, ZO SKIN CENTRE, the ZO logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of ZO or its affiliates or licensors. You are expressly prohibited from using such marks without the prior written permission of ZO in each instance, except to identify the products or services of ZO. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
ZO retains all rights to all Site Content, including but not limited to its trademarks, copyrighted materials, photographs, images, product formulas, labels and packaging displayed on the Sites as well as on any ZO products that you may purchase through the Sites. No right, title, or interest in or to the Sites or any Site Content is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by ZO.
You agree not to download, display, or use any Site Content for any commercial purpose. You also agree not to download, display, or use any Site Content located on the Sites in connection with products or services that are not those of ZO or in any other manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, disparage or discredit ZO and/or its licensors, dilute the strength of ZO’s or its licensors’ property, or otherwise infringe ZO’s or its licensors’ intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse any Site Content, User Generated Content (as defined below), or third-party content that appears on the Sites.
User Generated Content
The Sites may contain functionality and interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Generated Content”) on or through the Sites. You represent and warrant that you own the User Generated Content submitted, displayed, published, or posted by you on the Sites and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth below, and the posting of any content you submit, and our use thereof does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patents, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity.
Without limiting the foregoing, ZO retains the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ZO to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Sites.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
ZO takes strict measures to ensure the protection of its consumers and control its supply chain. As such, ZO reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. Please note that certain orders may constitute improper use of the Sites and its services. Additionally, ZO reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. User accounts may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. “Reselling” is defined as purchasing or the intention to purchase any ZO product from the Sites for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that product to a third party.
Depending on your country of residence, you may have the right to cancel your purchase agreement with us or return products purchased through the Sites within a certain timeframe. For example, European Union law allows you to cancel an order within fourteen (14) days and receive a refund (subject to some exceptions). Other region or country-specific rules may apply to your purchase of products from the Sites.
Third Party Websites
Disclaimer of Warranties
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ZO NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ZO REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ZO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Depending on your country of residence, these disclaimers may not apply to you in full.
Limitation of Liability
Depending on your country of residence, these limitations may not apply to you in full.
For Nordics specific inquiries, please contact:
Hudhelse AB, Sockerbruksgränd 20, S-11842 Stockholm, Sweden. Organization number: 556955-4305.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to email@example.com
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to Sockerbruksgränd 20, S-11842 Stockholm, Sweden.